Thursday, March 13, 2014

Alkaline Ionized water is not only for drinking!

I am a strong advocate of drinking alkaline ionized water for better health.  And I can tell you that after over 20 years of drinking alkaline water, I feel healthier than I did when I was young.  But, today I had another reason to use it.  I ate some chilly for lunch and got a spot on my new ivory sweater.  I thought, what a perfect way to highligt the many uses of ionized water.  I then used the highest setting of alkaline as a stain remover and it worked great to loosen up the stain.  I only added a small drop of soap to get the remainder of the stain out.  See pictures below.

Before using alkaline water

After using alkaline water
 
As you can see, the sweater looks practically brand new!  This is a great way to cost effectively get rid of any stain.  I have even, myself, gotten a blueberry stain out of a white shirt before without any harsh chemicals.

Check out our site to see all of the other uses of alkaline and acidic water: http://www.alkalinewaterplus.com/water-ionizer-use

No comments: