Thursday, November 14, 2013

Why is Alkaline Ionized Water So Healthy?

Ionized water is not new.  Water ionizers, however, are!  There are places in the world where people live to be far longer than normal.  There have been many studies conducted in these places and it has been found that this curative water is very alkaline and highly ionized!

What water ionizers do for us, is allow for you to get this alkaline ionized water wherever you live!  You don't have to move to the Himalayas or some such place to find the fountain of youth.  You can make it right in your own kitchen!

Now, you have probably heard that water makes up about 70% of your body.  This being the case, a high quality water will help you feel better, more lively and become more healthy!

I don't want to sound like a water snob.  In fact, I think that any water is better than no water for sure. But, let me tell you some of the experiences I have had and have seen other people have in using alkaline ionized water:

I used to have allergies to mold, grass, pollen, and dust ever since I was a child. My children had several allergies as well, and we all had a cold or sore throat here and there throughout the years. I had a regular sore throat which I had no idea how to solve. I had it tested, but the doctor said it was just cause by post-nasal-drip, related to simple allergies, and not to worry about it. I think my family and I were pretty typical of a normal, mostly-healthy, people. 

After drinking alkaline water for a few months, what happened was miraculous. All of the runny noses, ear aches, head aches, sore throats, acid reflux, and other little defects in our health started to disappear. Even allergies that I was sure were genetic and unavoidable disappeared. As each of my three younger children reached puberty they were virtually free of the acne problems experienced by my older two children [who didn't have an alkaline water machine growing up].

The other day, I answered the phone to a previous customer who was ecstatic about a friend of his, whom he gave a few gallons of alkaline ionized water to, and this friend had their 9 month old baby drink some of this water.  That night was the first night that the baby slept through the entire night!  Before this, the baby would wake up several times and cry throughout the night [seems pretty typical for a baby right?].  

Here is a link for more success stories from our own customers! http://www.alkalinewaterplus.com/using-ionized-water-testimonials

The point of all of this is that alkaline water can improve your quality of life above the "normal" that is expected in society today!   It isn't normal to have colds half of the year or to constantly have to deal with allergies etc.  Alkaline water can help!

1 comment:

Artesia Springs said...

Looking for the best bulk bottle water provider in Corpus Christi? Artesia Springs is just what you need. We are one of the best suppliers of bulk bottle water in Corpus Christi. Call 210 637 5554 to place your order for bottle drinking water in Corpus Christi.